Among my colleagues this is known as “the WHY”
You can’t just jump out of bed and proclaim you’ve decided to be an Internet marketer because it seems like a good idea.
This might be the most important decision of your life because it is LIFE-CHANGING. Both for now and the rest of your life.
And of course you shouldn’t postpone this decision. That’s how newbies fail.. they never get started and as I said earlier, there never is a “right time”…it doesn’t exist.
Also who wants to live in poverty, stressed, frustrated and most likely in debt. It totally sucks!
Anyway you need to write down, in a quiet place, your reasons why and there are many of them.
Typical reasons are:
1. Make a lot of money and never have to work again
2. Quit my 9-5 job
3. Additional income to make living easier
4. Pay the bills
5. Pay the rent or mortgage
6. Buy a new car
7. Buy a new house or new furniture
8. Have vacations
9. Wear nice clothes and accessories
10. Freedom to do what I like, when I like and if I like
11. Spend more time with family
12. Better education for your kids or yourself even
13. Learn new skills/hobbies which you’ve longed for for a long time
14. Make your dreams come true
13. Make extra cash so your partner can leave job. Maybe start family.
I’ll leave you here to work it out. Take note that this exercise is important. It’s exactly what’s recommended and asked for by Anik Singal, Liz Tomey, John Thornhill, Dave Nicholson, Russell Brunson, Dean Holland and many others.
Your friend and mentor,
PS #2 Newbie Task is listing all your monthly expenses which is what you need to earn.