“Kevin’s Classroom”: You’ve Got The Ball….Play it!
My first impulse, as a long-time sales person, was to urge you to join my paid training “Kevin’s Classroom” which starts in about 10 days time.
Then I thought to myself…”hang on, that’s not my style at all!”. I hate “pushy” and I’m certainly not “desperate”.
I’m a quiet, humble person who loves people, the outdoors and nature. My favorite Saint is Saint Francis of Assisi and to some extent I have modeled my life on his. I met a wonderful, jolly Franciscan monk as I was completing high school in Sydney.
If you want to join my training, that’s great….if you don’t wish to, that’s also great…and we are still friends.
It took me 4 1/2 years to go from innocent, know-nothing newbie to a successful Internet marketer.
I don’t want you to waste your life and money like I did. Imagine what it would be worth to you, if I could save you 3 years or more of frustration and debt!
One of my dreams has been to help you succeed and at the same time, pass on the “truckloads” of knowledge that I really do have and have been telling you about.
Sure we’ll talk a lot about making money, but freedom is the real goal. Freedom to do what you like, when you like and if you like.
There are lots of other things I will point you to, that cover just about everything that’s important to your total good health, success and happiness.
When the training starts, I will answer all the questions I put together in my last post.
For now, I want you to have a good think about these important issues:
1. The Internet isn’t wrong but I’m warning you that most of what you see and read daily, is wrong and not how things really are. Basically there are lots of marketers out there who don’t care about you at all. They will tell you anything just so they can sell you something.
Also there a lot of “coaches” and “experts” out there who are feeding you incorrect information. Or important bits left out.
2. Selling is not what you think it is, and if you don’t get this right, you are doomed to failure.
3. Affiliate marketing is definitely recommended for you but there are many traps you need to be aware of, that stop newbies dead. Especially at a time when affiliate marketing has changed a lot.
You also need to learn about clickable links and banners, URL shorteners and cloakers. Plus other stuff like datafeeds.
4. You really do need to have your own blog or website. This is becoming more and more urgent and important. Most Affiliate networks and individual merchants nowadays will reject you as an affiliate if you don’t have a blog, website or social media business page. Usually the first thing they ask you is “what’s your URL?”
The good news is I have everything to help you fix this problem.
5. You’ve got to be “different”, “dynamic” and everything you do or say, has to ooze “quality” Aim for the “WOW” factor! This will attract visitors to your site and your confidence level will explode!
It won’t happen overnight but together we will make it happen. Nobody wants ordinary results and being the same as everyone else.
More news soon!