This is Kevin and welcome again to my home study series of lessons. Just in case you need a “pick-me-up” to stay motivated, I just want to add a couple of comments.
1. I don’t know anyone else who is telling the full truth about how Internet marketing really works. Most of the time it isn’t what you see on the Internet or what you are told in emails.
I’m telling you this so you will stay motivated, continue with my lessons and not give up.
2. If you’re not being told the truth, how can you possibly learn. You have a look at my previous lessons where I explain everything. I bet you haven’t seen this type of help anywhere else.
3. No-one can ever guarantee you anything because there are so many variables. But I can say that if you follow along with what I’m teaching, you will succeed. Just be patient because you’re learning new skills and that takes time.
4. You have to decide what success means to you. Very often it isn’t making money directly as in the “make money” niche. Your success might be learning how to be a high-earning life coach. Or you have always wanted to write and become a respected author. This automatically brings money and builds your subscriber list at the same time.
Or you are passionate about starting your own online specialty store. You can supply your own products or use Amazon as an Associate or use wholesalers I will tell you about later.
You could buy products from approved wholesalers or maybe use drop-shipping where the wholesaler ships the products on your behalf. You receive the difference between the selling price and wholesale price without carrying any inventory.
Back to Information Products!
Information Products aren’t just eBooks. They include Kindle eBooks, seminars, webinars, workshops, coaching and training ecourses, videos, CD’s, DVD’s plus more.
Just about anything that’s downloadable is an Information Product.
You can’t go wrong with Information Products as your business model because:
1. The Internet is known as the “information highway” because the main reason people browse the World Wide Web is to get information.
2. In 2014 the biggest seller across the board has been Information Products.
There has been a record number of product releases and joint ventures. Absolutely wave after wave with little periods of no activity. You only need to go to The Warrior Forum or JVZoo or ClickBank to confirm what I’m saying is true.
Huge amounts of money have been made by both sellers and affiliates especially with sales funnels and backend sales. In some of the joint ventures I was associated with, affiliates could earn US$600 – $800. Not bad for a few days work….mostly around 5 days!
Just some of the major players are: Alex Jeffreys. John Thornhill, Dave Nicholson, Daniel Sumner, Liz Tomey, Brian Tracy, Dr Joe Rubino, Aaron Danker, Memberspeed, Brian Hee, Patric Chan, The IM Wealth Builders, Omar Martin, Sean Mize, Paul Mihai Pavel, Sue & Dan Worthington, Chris Farrell plus many more.
I highly recommend Information Products to you. It’s a field offering an endless choice of products and so many ways to make money and gain authority and prestige at the same time. Remember that with Information Products, the big winners with many affiliates are the Product Creators. Once you create a new product, your production costs are finished. You can get paid over and over for many years while the content is still current and needed.
Alex Jeffreys followed by John, Dave and Dan (from the above list) have the highest profiles for product creation.
The next big thing which is linked to both Information Products and Product Creation, is of course Resell Rights Products which will be covered in Lesson 9.