A warm welcome to everyone as we venture into the exciting world of Internet marketing.
Some more exercises for you to do quickly then no more exercises for a while. Just some homework.
These exercises are important and can help you beyond your wildest dreams. So please stay with me for your own good. I don’t gain…you do!
1. In your current job also past jobs, did you do any special/extra training or have you learned any special skills that could be of interest to a large group of people?
2. Outside of your job/s did you do any special/extra training or have you gained any special skills that could be of interest to a large group of people?
3. In your lifetime and while you were growing up, did anything specially good or bad happen to you that could be of interest to a large group of people?
This includes how you handled a “bad circumstance” and overcame some adversity or tragedy which means how you recovered from it.
This can be anything. Maybe recovering from severe depression or a car accident. Maybe cosmetic surgery.
4. In your family, including siblings, loved ones and close friends, is there anything at all that is special or different, which could be of interest to a large group of people?.
“of interest” also means helpful or useful.
How did you cope or manage major problems? This might be dementia or an alcohol/drug problem. Anything at all…including racism. Maybe breast cancer.
5. Do you or any member of your family have any handicap, syndrome or disability? Is there a story about any of this that could interest or help other people?
This can be anything, like raising an autistic child.
6. Have you nursed anyone in poor health or someone with a major disease? Did they recover? How? Is there a story here?
7. Do you use or know about natural/alternative medicine/cures? Is this something you’re interested in?
8. Do you (or your family) have, or have had a major health problem and how did you deal with it? Maybe your story can help other people.
Included here is anything to do with weight loss, fitness…where you had wonderful success.
9. Do you have one very special talent which puts you above the average person? Maybe music or video games.
I know someone who made US$1 million from just one instructional eBook about the most popular video games.
10.Have you had major success in a particular field such as computers, the Internet, art,any form of sport, hobbies, having fun, relaxation, travel, trading or investments?
What I’m doing is throwing lots of ideas around, so you can turn your talents, plus work and life experiences, into money, fame and recognition.
The other thing we’re doing together, is learning the market niche you would choose for your blog, website or social media page.
if you’re not sure what niches are, I’ll be explaining these very soon.